Job title: EU Fundraising Manager
KEAN is opening a position for a EU Fundraising Manager.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the overall administration and management support of EU funded projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead on the successful implementation of all EU programme deliverables and develop and manage an implementation timetable for the project;
- Plan project activities, supporting project leads to ensure detailed project implementation plans are in place, understood by team members and effectively implemented as scheduled;
- Track progress against programme objectives, ensuring full completion as per programme work plans;
- Ensure effective systems to monitor and evaluate the quality of project delivery are in place;
- Develop and oversee implementation of comprehensive and cost-effective project visibility and communication strategies, reaching out all project stakeholders;
- Ensure quality reporting of project achievements and documenting of best practices and lessons learnt in the course of implementation;
- Be responsible for designated project budgets, including monitoring expenditure against budget lines and ensuring funds are properly utilised in meeting project objectives.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of EU policy and decisions with regard to education, social issues, technology, environment, territorial cooperation etc.
- Responsibility, consistency and adherence to strict deadlines.
- Proven track records in drafting, and implementing EU funded projects.
- Travel availability (Schengen and non-Schengen)
- Administrative, organizational and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
- Intercultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Good problem solver, enjoying variety and delivering efficient, scalable and project focused solutions.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work on own initiative.
- A drive to achieve quality in all aspects of the role
- Fluency in English (both written and oral)
- Knowledge of second language is an asset.
- Fluency in office software, email, web-based applications and databases;
- Command of social media;
- Actively seeks to apply technology to appropriate tasks.
Those interested are invited to send their CV and Reference Letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the indication “EU Fundraising Manager”.
– KEAN examines each application based on the qualifications required for each position and based on the principle of equal opportunities.
– When examining CVs, absolute confidentiality will be observed.