6 participating countries (UK, Romania, Italy, Spain, Greece, Bulgaria)
Key Action: KA1
Action Type: Youth Exchange
The aim of the “Harmony” project is to explore the subject of healthy lifestyle and well being, so that young people become more away of its complexity and are able to raise the quality of their lives.
We will develop a broad approach to healthy lifestyle, in order to understand the correlation between physical, emotional and moral sides and the impact of lifestyle on personal achievements and well-being.
To explore the topic, we will use the following non-formal methods:
- drama, theater, experiential and empathy learning methods;
- interactive methods of presentation;
- methods for generating and grouping ideas and concepts;
- methods for discussing and analyzing topics from different perspectives;
- visual message delivery methods;
- public speaking;
- physical activities;
- intercultural learning methods.
Through “Harmony” project we aim to make people acknowledge the importance of a healthy and harmonious life, thus through individual impact bringing long lasting changes in society.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.