The second day of the program started with teambuilding activities, where, among other tasks, participants created a motto for their team, learned key words in the languages spoken by them, and performed together a representative dance for their group. Following the activities of the day:
- Discussion about the most actual health and lifestyle problems each of the project countries is facing, as well as some stereotypes related to healthy life, in an interactive and productive way.
- The live library activity helped them connect to each other on a deep level and develop their sense of empathy and solidarity
- Debating upon whether a healthy body necessarily leads to a healthy mind, or if a healthy diet has the same meaning for everyone was challenging, but helped them understand different approaches and broaden their own views.
- What do we need for a healthy balanced life?
- To better understand the impact of outside stimuli on their state of mind participants were exposed to different environments that could excite their either in a positive or negative way.
- In the Open Space activity they had the chance to organize and attend different workshops aimed at improving their state of mind and body.
- In teams of six, each of them put on a different thinking hat, having productive discussions on how to solve situations they care for related to healthy living.
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.